Why Choose Us
We understand the difficulty of choosing a dentist. Therefore, we want you to experience the difference when you put your trust and care in the hands of Fort Lauderdale Periodontics and Implant Dentistry.
Above all, we strive to make you always feel comfortable and treat you like our very own family. Additionally, we will treat you as the most important person in our practice.
Below are 7 Core Values We Exhibit:
1. DELIVER AMAZING SERVICE WITH EMPHASIS ON TRUST
We make YOU our number one priority. Also, we strive to give you the most pleasurable (and easy) experience possible.
To do this, we listen to you about your desired dental needs and goals. Additionally, we spend the time to educate you about your dental health and treatment options. Most importantly, we want to know our patients well and build a relationship!
2. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE WITH HIGHLY TRAINED AND EDUCATED DOCTORS
Dr. Camacho, a Board-Certified Periodontist, and Dr. Rosenbaum achieved elite training at their respective residency programs. Both UNC-Chapel Hill and VCU are in the top 15 periodontology residency programs in the country.
Also, Dr. Camacho is at the forefront of dental education, technology, and surgery as a lecturer. He speaks throughout the United States as well as Puerto Rico on dental implant procedures.
Dr. Heinsen attended Boston University for her endodontic residency program. Also, this program is one of the top root canal speciality programs in the United States.
3. SERVICE BUILT ON PATIENT-FOCUSED CARE AND CONVENIENCE
For over 40 years, sincerity, integrity, and quality work are the pillars of our practice. Therefore, we are always open and honest with you about your treatment options and alternatives.
Also, our doctors and staff take the time to:
- listen to your needs
- spend extensive time with you during consultations and appointments
- educate your about your dental health
- explain all treatment options and alternatives
- work with your financial needs
- file your dental insurance
- make you comfortable at every step
Furthermore, our office is conveniently located in East Fort Lauderdale. We accommodate emergency dental cases, early appointments, and late afternoon appointments. In addition, we have multiple specialists on staff to treat your various dental needs.
4. EMBRACING INNOVATION WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO DELIVER HIGH QUALITY (YET COMFORTABLE) WORK
We focus on quality, long-lasting results. Above all, we strive for the best always!! Therefore, we use the most advanced technology in dentistry to provide the highest quality dental care. Also, better technology means less post-operative pain for YOU!
Below are highlights of our technology:
- Lasers: Instead of traditional scalpels, we use lasers to treat periodontal disease.
- The Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique: With this surgery, we can offer an alternative to traditional gum surgery for recession.
- Digital X-Rays: These are environmentally friendly and reduce radiation exposure to the patient.
- Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT): With 3D images, we surgically plan dental implant procedures.
- Digital Photography: With the use of photography, we can show patients their new smile before surgery has occurred!
- Piezosurgery: This uses ultrasonic energy for tooth extractions. Compared to traditional methods, patients experience less pain and swelling.
- Computer guided dental implant planning. We use computer programs that allow us to plan your dental implant procedure with the MOST ACCURACY AND PRECISION!
- Intraoral Scanners to take digital impressions. Gone are the days of biting on the tray of thick goop to create models or your mouth.
5. RESPONDING TO CHANGE WITH SAME DAY DENTAL IMPLANTS
We understand the urgency in every day life. Also, people are busy and want end results faster. Therefore, with our advanced technologies, patients can have teeth in a day through our Pro Arch and All-on-4 dental procedures.
6. RESPONSIBILITY TO SAFETY
Safety is a top priority in our practice. Therefore, we have many procedures in place to make sure you are a good candidate for dental surgery. For instance, we consult with your medical physicians prior to surgery, when necessary. During surgery, we monitor blood pressure.
Additionally, our commitment to safety extends after you leave our office. For those requiring sedation, we ensure a caregiver is responsible for you after the procedure. Therefore, the caregiver receives the post-operative instructions from the doctor also.
7. COLLABORATION WITH MULTIPLE SPECIALITIES TO OFFER A WIDE ARRAY OF SERVICES
We have two different speciality doctors in the same office location! Root canal, tooth infections, and gum disease have one thing in common: they all exist in close locations in the mouth. In other words, having periodontists and endodontists at the same location allow for many treatment options based on your specific dental needs.
- Tooth extraction
- Dental implants
- Periodontal disease treatments
- Gingivitis treatments
- Root Canal therapy
- Gum grafting
- Dental Cleanings