Why Do You Need Dental Implants?
Missing teeth can affect one's confidence and quality of life. There are many causes for missing teeth which include excessive decay and breakdown, gum disease, trauma, and congential defects. Dental implants are used to replace missing or severely damaged teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Looks, feels, and acts like a natural tooth.
- With proper maintenance and care, they are long-lasting.
- Protect your face shape by preserving natural bone levels.
- You can keep your teeth in your mouth and in place. Gone are the days of having to worry about dentures slipping and daily denture removal at night.
- Enjoy your favorite foods without hassle.
About The Procedure
There are many options for dental implants. Some implants can be placed in the same day while others require a series of traditional procedures to prepare the foundation of wh ere the titanium post will be placed. The best materials will only be used. During your *free consultation *the doctor will outline the best treatment option for your particular goals. The doctors also work with the best restorative dentists and prosthodontics in Fort Lauderdale to ensure your smile is restored perfectly.
Please see our Forms Page for recovery expectations and guidelines.